Production Club of Baltimore makes it a policy to post only legitimate and current positions. We do not accept any third party listings and will remove any job we learn has been filled or is no longer valid. Send your job openings to email@example.com.
Indigo Ink Digital Printing
Customer Service Representative/Project Manager Position
Graphic communications firm located in Columbia, MD is seeking an experienced and motivated individual with a passion for delivering excellent customer service and satisfying customer needs. This person will be responsible for managing customer orders- including providing price quotes, scheduling & coordinating with other departments and addressing customer inquiries. Experience in the printing industry is preferred, but the most important qualifications for this position are excellent communication and problem solving skills, proficiency in the adobe suite (including acrobat) and the ability to learn. Indigo Ink Digital Printing is a fast paced, energetic and growing company. Visit our website at www.indigoinkprint.com to see if we look like a team you are interested in joining.
Send inquiries and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Production Manager
For: Marriner Marketing Communications, Columbia, Maryland – a leading food, beverage and hospitality marketing communications company.
Looking for a sweet advertising job that’ll keep you busy? Well, that’s just what we’re offering. We’re looking for an experienced Production Manager to collaborate with creative producing materials for print, digital, video and media. Your direct report would be the VP of Production and we’d also need you to negotiate, estimate and purchase advertising materials with outside suppliers.
We can offer you an amazing chance to work with a team that thrives on creating great work together. We can offer you an opportunity to learn, grow and have fun while you’re at it. We just need you to be detail oriented, driven, committed and excited about working with the entire Agency to make epic things happen. Thematic happy hours and plenty of laughs make working here even better.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years working in production, estimating or project management for an Agency or in-house Agency
- Specific depth in estimating labor and production costs for a variety of projects is essential
- Interactive IQ in estimating a big plus!
- Ability to set clear expectations and ensure Client expectations are met for schedule and budget
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects without compromising quality
- Experience working with suppliers including developing detailed specifications, ensuring quality control (reviewing proofs, attending press checks) and approving final invoices
- Experience in FileMaker Pro preferred, Microsoft Word and Excel essential
What to Do:
Please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Web Designer (Full-Time)
Design and develop websites for a wide range of clients
Collaborate with clients, vendors and Bevel team members
Testing websites appearance and functionality in multiple browsers and platforms
Optimizing websites for search engines, usability and accessibility
Fixing websites that should be working, or that were once working but now aren’t
Researching web design and coding to keep sites cutting edge
Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in graphic design, web design, or related field
Proven experience as a designer/developer
A strong online portfolio
Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML5 and CSS3
Deep understanding of Responsive Design Practices
Strong layout and typography skills
People skills and a good attitude
Nice to Haves:
Familiarity with Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, 3dcart, OpenCart, or other ecommerce platform
Social networking skills
Video and audio editing skills
Print design experience
Salary is dependent upon experience.
About Bevel Design:
Bevel Design, Inc. is an established graphic design firm located in Towson, Maryland. Founded in 1995, Bevel has worked with some of the largest companies in Maryland and around the world. Applicant will be joining a talented and friendly staff who love working together in a great office with free parking. Learn more about what we do and who we are at beveldesign.com.
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Crosby Seeking Multimedia & Digital Marketing Coordinator
The Multimedia & Digital Marketing Coordinator must be an excellent communicator and team player with strong digital and organizational skills, and an interest in growing with a fast-paced agency. The Multimedia & Digital Marketing Coordinator is detail-oriented and can handle multiple jobs simultaneously. Requires 1-3 years prior experience. Reports to: Director of Production Services
Production (Digital, Print & Broadcast)
- Maintain all in-house photo licensing files and Crosby photo database
- Collect and verify technical specifications for all media-related advertising (digital, print, OOH). Maintain and update a library of technical specifications and point of contacts for each outlet
- Review all print, digital and OOH advertising to confirm it meets technical specifications prior to release
- Communicate ad material deadlines to Creative and Integration Management teams. Call outlets for extensions, if necessary
- Manage the release of all digital, print and OOH advertising to publishers/vendors
- Manage email blast testing, approvals and reporting in collaboration with Digital Program Managers
- Remediate documents for 508 compliance and coordinate with outside consultants, as needed. Provide accessibility reports as proof of compliance
- Maintain library of client samples
Connection Planning Support
- Transform media flow charts into ad rotation spreadsheets to track outgoing ads and deadlines, in coordination with Integration Managers
- Develop creative worksheets and review with Creative/Digital teams
- Serve as the point of contact for digital third party ad servers by completing campaign launch worksheets, organizing production timelines and communicating deadlines to Creative/Digital teams
- Create tracking URLs for all outgoing digital ad placements
- Assist in digital reporting, analyzing of data and final reporting
- Gather tear sheets and screenshots from all media partners to verify placements
- Time permitting, assist in launching paid social campaigns
- Assist the Director of Production Services in estimating and overall project coordination
- Issue purchase orders and assist with reconciling production invoices at the end of each month
- Serve as the key production contact when the Director is out of the office
Please email resume and references to email@example.com.
The Cyphers Agency – Web Designer and Developer
Location: Annapolis, MD
Seeking a web designer/developer to assist with growing accounts — mid level (2-4 years experience) full time/salaried position.
The Web Designer designs and assists in the development and management of assigned web projects for the agency and its clients. This person should be skilled at conceiving and designing websites that are visually inviting, functional, dynamic, effective, and capable of maintaining the brand image and achieving the strategic goals/objectives set forth in the overall Strategic Marketing Plan.
This person works with designated programmers, copywriters and content developers within the agency to produce, maintain and update content and design for agency produced and maintained websites.
The web designer also produces cutting edge online creative advertisements (banner ads, buttons, etc.) for assigned online advertising projects, in conjunction with a web programmer and based on provided creative briefs. This job function requires some familiarity with rich media and online bandwidth considerations.
The web designer should be capable of handling multiple projects and have strong interpersonal skills. This person should have a well-developed design sensibility and an eye for detail. The web designer must be a self-starter and have the ability to think outside of the box.
If interested in this position, send your resume, cover letter and salary range/hourly rate requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No applications will be accepted without financial range requirements.